Sunday, September 27, 2009

New York: When Tino Came to Visit

I have about a million pictures of my family in New York; Sorry, I should specify. Not my family, per se, but they've pretty much become it. All those pictures are on my second camera though, and I have yet to upload them to my computer. That blog post will come another day.


For now, I have pictures from my point and shoot, which are pretty much only of me and Tino from when he came to visit! We had so much fun. The first full day he was in town, the two of us went on a 25 mile bike trip. What a blast. It was gorgeous out, and we really loved being able to catch up after missing each other for 3.5 weeks. While it was sunny and beautiful for the first 19 miles, we hit a major rain/thunder/lightning storm on the 2oth. At this point, we were crossing a bridge over one of the reservoirs. I gotta say though, we embraced it. We were laughing and enjoying the rain. It was dumping, and in a matter of seconds, we were completely soaked. Oh well. We got good pictures.Can you tell? We are completed drenched.


Besides the bike ride, we went into the city twice. Once in the daytime for like 7 hours, and then later in the week at night. (Left around 5, had dinner, walked around Cental Park for a couple hours...) Very fun. And we spent lots and lots of time with the Kleins. It was a lovely trip.


We played frisbee in Central Park.... And I was wearing my new cute Target dress! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Leah said...

You guys are certainly cute!