Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Plans: The College Update

This might not be a super interesting post, but it's all about my newest plans for schooling. As you all (probably) know, I'm going to school for Nursing. I'm not in a nursing program yet, and Western does not offer a program which is a huge bummer. So I've been looking into schools that I can transfer to.

Here is the new and improved list:
West Coast:
University of Washington
Northwest University
Seattle University
Seattle Pacific University
Whatcom Community College (don't really want to go here, but I'm applying anyways)
Biola University

East Coast:
New York University
Pace University
Cochran School of Nursing
Westchester Community College (Also don't want to go here, mainly because I would only receive my Associates degree, and I really want to graduate with a bachelors.)

So. That's the list thus far. Some of these schools are incredibly expensive. NYU? Like 45,000 buckaroos a year. Yeah right. So if I end up deciding to go to some of these schools, I'm hoping for some prayer partners to make it happen.

No comments: