Friday, April 23, 2010

Life Lately.

Life lately:
1.) Trek to class Monday through Friday.
2.) Worked anywhere from 25-35 hours a week.
3.) Planned a trip to Mexico with the ever lovely Sarita Falcon(!).
3b.) Riviera Maya- May 18- May 24. Can't. Hardly. Wait.
4.) Talked to Dustin about how much we hate not seeing each other and discuss other things like, but not limited to, firefighting, roommates, the weather (I like the rain, he does not.), Jesus, families, school, hopes, dreams... You know, the usual.
5.) Looked at pictures of me and Dustin. It's pathetic, but I swear I look at my photo library at least 4 times a day. We only Skype a couple times a week, so sometimes I forget what he looks like. (kidding.)
6.) Listened to Pandora- JJ Heller site. Amazing.
7.) Consumed lots and lots of Trader Joe's sweet corn and green peas.
8.) Played soccer, strained my groin. Not so fun.
8b.) Iced my leg.

I have cleverly bolded all of the actual activities for your convenience.
School. Work. Dustin. Music. Mexico. Oh, right. Groin.

Me and D a couple times ago that we saw each other. A month ago? Yes.

Oh! I'm helping my friend Tonia out by making her brochure for her business, Fit Adventure. She is a personal trainer and also offers small group fitness classes. We went up to Galbraith and went mountain biking. I love this picture of her. ("Get Out. Get Fit." is her tagline.)



This is up at the top of Oyster Dome.



My foot is falling asleep. That's all.

No comments: