Sunday, October 17, 2010

Relax, Take it Easy!

Fall is so delicious and cozy and warm, isn't it?

Delicious = My 1 pump pumpkin, 1 pump toffee nut extra foamy latte.

Cozy = My new black cable knit sweater that is totally divine.

Warm = The sweet little fireplace in my home.


And here's one from the archives...


My new pup Mongo(!), who needs to be introduced to the blogosphere, loves running around in the leaves that are starting to accumulate in our yard. He pounces on them as they fall to the ground and gets startled when the bounce back up again. It's adorable. But more on Mongo Stanley later... :)

2 comments:

Cutzi said...

mmmmm... going to have to try the pumpkin toffe nut combo. I'm a 1.5 pump pumpkin americano with cream girl.

And where did you find your cable knit sweater? Long? Short? I'm looking for sweater ideas.

Katy Robinson said...

It's delish!
I got my sweater at the Banana Republic outlet. They have a TON of great sweaters, along with the J Crew outlet. (You can go online, too.) And it was long. The shorter sweaters seem to stop at the widest part on my body- so I always go for longer ones!