Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Kyler

Baby Kyler is finally here and he is just perfect!
















Liss' due date was Easter, so he was born two days late. I think that's alright- he was the perfect size at 7 lbs 2 oz, and 20" long when he decided to come out. This morning around 2 AM, Liss' water broke and her contractions were close together and getting stronger. She arrived at the hospital around 4:00. My dad drove out to her house to get her, and then she and my mom went to the hospital. She was already 4 centimeters dilated when she arrived. She received her epidural, much to her satisfaction, soon after she was in her gown and ready to go. Lucky for her, she only pushed for a minute. Maybe two. Then out came Ky, and like I said earlier- He was perfect.

Here is my favorite family around.



Later in the afternoon, after I took Reese Makena home for a nap, we returned to the hospital. Reese wore her new "I'm a Big Sister" shirt that I bought her and looked pretty darn cute.

This movie is a-dor-able. Seriously. It's cute.
Really sorry people, but I have no idea how to flip a video. So either turn your head or turn your laptop. Please and thank you. :) Basically, life is just great. I have a perfectly sweet and charming niece, and now I have a handsome nephew as well. Thanks, Jesus for such incredible blessings.


4 comments:

Leah said...

Yay! Just found your blog and loving it. Glad to be able to catch up on your life. My congrats to the entire family! Love you and miss you all.

Kelsey and Andy said...

Congradulations Aunt katy!! Tell your sister we said Hi and Congrads! Cant wait to meet Ky :) Love you love you!

kortney said...

I'm friends with Alyssa's friend Breanne, and she directed me to your blog to see pictures of sweet baby Kyler. He's adorable.

I'm a blog addict, and look forward to reading yours!

Katy Robinson said...

Oh great, Kortney! I'm just getting the hang of blogging, but I'm glad you checked it out! Good to hear from you!