Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm exhausted. I left Salem this morning at 6:03 AM and arrived home in Bellingham with my gas light on at 11:13. Despite it being early in the morning and me being sad about leaving, and also the fact that it's a five hour drive, there were highlights.

-I got to see the sunrise over Portland and it was gorgeous.
-I had the most wonderful-perfectly-hitting-the-spot latte from a Starbucks in Tumwater.
-I listened to the CD Dustin made me about 97 times.
-I had a great prayer time. Solitude is kind of nice sometimes because it gives me a chance to slow down and just talk to God. Thank him for the blessings, ask for grace and forgiveness, think about all the beautiful ways he shows himself to me... Peaceful, isn't it?

Okay. Apparently there were only four highlights, but that's good enough.
I had to go straight to class after a quick shower and proceeded to sit in a 6.5 hour lecture. That's right, six. and. a. half.

I haven't posted in forever, but I wanted to put up just a couple pictures from the weekend. I'll blog about the actual weekend (not just the car ride) another day this week. :)


We fed baby goats and they were the most precious little things ever!

Okay, that's all for now. It's 9:52 and I am going to bed. Tomorrow comes early.

2 comments:

Ashley Thomasson said...

I like that you blog. I like that I found your blog. I like that we hung out today. I like you!

Bec said...

Um, you guys are cute. Like, really cute.