Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No Place Like Home


After two quarters in the dorm, I moved out. I'm back home with my parents. I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I'm not going to Western next quarter. I will be going back in the Fall, but for now, I'm taking online classes and will be working as much as I can to continue saving up money for Europe. I head out to New York on May 11th to work out there for a week and a half or so. It will be great to see the Kleins again, I've missed them! (You can see some pictures of the kiddos in my last photography post- Isabelle and Jordan.) Anyways, currently I'm in my nice cozy bed with my little pup laying next to me. The last few days have consisted of me throwing stuff out, gathering clothes to ship off to consignment stores and Goodwill, and also nailing up pictures. Here is the final product of one corner of my room. It's my favorite bit of the room for sure.
Currently I'm listening to Brandi Carlile. If you don't know who she is... Please do yourself a favor and click here. She's just fabulous. Downpour, My Song and Turpentine are some of my favorites. Definitely give her a go. I doubt you'll regret it.

No comments: