Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Phew.

Gosh. It's been a long time since I've done this. I've started about 5 posts since I last published anything, but I never finished them for one reason or another. Well, I guess there's a lot to say! I passed all my classes last quarter, thank the Lord, and am nearing the end of another quarter. It went by quicky! Spanish is again proving to be difficult. I honestly had no idea there could be so many tenses for a language. English and my Social Psychology class are going well, and I've got a good grip on the content.


Here's something exciting- I'm going to Europe for a month this May and June! I'm moving out of the dorms for the Spring quarter and will be taking online classes. (Don't worry- I'm coming back to Western next Fall!) It just makes more sense because I will be in Europe during the academic year. I honestly can't wait! We (me and my good friend Matt) will be going to France, Italy, Switzerland, Ireland, England and Scotland. We've got lots and lots of plans! We are staying with Matt's friend in Scotland, my dad's family in England, and then with some of his cousins in Paris. We'll be staying in B&Bs and hostels for the remainder of the trip. Feel free to donate to the Europe-or-Bust fund! Only kidding. (Kind of...) :) I'll talk more about that later. For now, I'll just share some pictures with you from
the last couple of months. Here is me and Missy at Boulevard. Missy is one of my very best friends and I'm sure you have all heard me talk about her at one point or another. We went to Arizona in November together and had a blast!

Me and three friends went up to Whistler and stayed in Carly's house for a long weekend. Here are a couple pictures from the trip.

L-O-V-E! Get it?
Max, Carly, Me, Noah




This is Noah, Carly, Max and me up on the ski lift at Whistler! We went for a long weekend and had sooooo much fun! The snow was crummy, but it was amazing weather. It was so great to relax with friends, hot chocolate and hot tubs.





That's all for now, I suppose. I'm off to bed. Spanish quiz in the morning and then a day full of Europe planning. (Rick Steves is my new best friend.) Blessings to you all!

Cheers,
Katy


No comments: