Friday, July 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Matt and I arrived home last Tuesday after a good rest of our trip. We wrote a post in England, but for some reason it didn't post nor did it save! Bummer, I know.

We had an incredible trip! England was amazing, mainly because we got to know my family. It was fun to share stories and to enjoy their company. My family was nothing but welcoming and loving towards us, and I can't wait to go back to visit! All my pictures are unorganized on my computer, so posting any pictures would prove to be a nightmare right now. We had a great time though, and I really appreciate all of you following this blog! Though I won't be posting much more about Europe (I'll organize my pictures tomorrow and put up some from England), continue to read this blog so I can update you on my busy life!

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm feeling particularly blessed tonight. The Lord's love is so rich, so perfect, so refreshnig.

No comments: