Friday, July 31, 2009

Peace

Currently I'm in New York nannying for the Klein family for a month.
Let me put you in my shoes:
At this exact moment, I'm listening to four adorable monkeys talk about their spy operations. Apparently, they are all from different places around the world. (ie. Jordan is from Sydney, Australia and is currently working on perfecting his Australian accent. William is from the UK- London to be exact, and Paul, after hearing William say he was from the UK, informed me he was from the SK.) Go figure.


Look at that graph that Jordan made! He informed me that our economy is in trouble and we need to "stimulate it if we want to make things happen."


Here is William working at "the office."



Paul and Isabelle at the mini picnic table in the back yard.


All in all, life is great over here and I am really enjoying the kiddos. :)

And in other news...

Tino is coming to visit!!!
He is flying out here on August 20th and I am so excited! Can't wait to see him again.

More to come later. I hear a screaming child.

No comments: